Introduction | How the Scorecard Works
Check here if you wear eyeglasses
- Select binoculars by clicking the "Run O4B Scorecard" link on product pages while surfing the site.
- This table is limited to four binoculars. To remove a binocular, click on the "Remove"
link at the bottom of the appropriate column above. To change to a different binocular, first remove a binocular from the comparison,
then follow step 1 to add the new one.
- Set your preference factors by adjusting the numbers in the preference column from 0 (irrelevant) to 10 (most important).
- If you wear eyeglasses when you use binoculars, check the Eyeglasses box.
- If you want more information about a specification, click on its title for a definition and a link to an expanded discussion.
- For an explanation of Class and to learn how scores are determined, see How the Scorecard Works.