Welcome to Optics4Birding, the birding experts’ choice since 1992.
We’re passionate about birding, and we’ve hand-selected a range of
birding optics and accessories that are perfect for getting the most
out of this engaging pastime. Optics4Birding has optics for any budget,
from beginners to serious enthusiasts, researchers, and birding tour
operators. Of course, we carry brands that are well-respected in the
optics industry - brands like Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, Swarovski, Vortex,
and many more. We are authorized dealers for every manufacturer we sell.
Optics4Birding offers the best selection of optics for any birding application
or for many other outdoor activities. Browse our incredible range of optics, including:
- Binoculars – for quick target acquisition and ease of use
- Spotting Scopes – perfect for long-range viewing of distant subjects
- Monoculars – quick and easy use for fast-moving targets
- Range Finders – ideal for checking distance to target species with ease
- Night Vision – optics for use after dark to view nocturnal animals
Pair our optics choices with useful accessories, including:
- Tripods – for stabilizing heavy binoculars and spotting scopes
- Electronics – record locations with GPS and keep your equipment running for hours of observation
- Trail Cameras – capture vivid images at your feeders either motion activated or time lapse
- Cleaning Supplies – for keeping your optic lenses crystal-clear
At Optics4Birding, we’re serious about this hobby, and we’re committed to providing our
customers with the best equipment at competitive prices. We’ve built our reputation on
our outstanding customer service, and we stand behind every product we sell with a no-hassle
return policy and easy online ordering options. We are happy to offer a rock-solid
Price Guarantee to our customers, too: We will meet or beat any advertised price from an authorized
dealer on the same item. And, most orders ship free!
Take a look at our optics and accessories and see why so many birders and bird researchers turn
to Optics4Birding for all of their field equipment needs.