SWAROVISION PRO - Ergonomics Updated
The Swarovski EL PRO 10x42 Binoculars retain the superb Swarovision optics and make some tweaks to the ergonomics. New objective covers hinge to the bottom of the objective tube rims and are designed to stay more securely attached. The quick catch Pro strap attachment is much more practical now as it features a twist locking action for adjustment. The quick catch device works with both the strap and the bino suspenders. The optical system features phase-coated BaK-4 prisms boasting 91% light transmission, coated with Swaro-Top, an anti-reflective coating that further increase light transmission, and Swaro-Bright coatings which significantly improve brightness and color reproduction. Swarodur coatings enhance scratch resistance while Swaro-Clean coatings reduce surface energy to make cleaning the lens much simpler. The new strap connector rotates making it much more versatile than the previous rubber hook. The construction is waterproof and fogproof for ruggedness.
- New, unique optic design in SWAROVISION technology.
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image edges)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high-contrast images)
- Maximum eye relief (greater viewing comfort, especially for eyeglass-wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings.
- SWAROCLEAN, non-stick effect for easy field cleaning of dirt such as water marks, insect repellents and tree resin.
- Especially large field of view due to wide-angle eyepiece.
- Optimized roof-prism system with P-coating.
- 6-lens objective with excellent light-gathering qualities.
- Integrated diopter adjustment in the pull-out focusing wheel.
- Fast and precise close range focusing up to 5 feet/1.5 meters (macro observation)
- Removable eyecups, with additional adjustment stage.
- Torsion-free twin-bridge construction ensures permanent axis parallelism.
- Rugged magnesium housing.
- New focusing mechanism for easy, precise focusing.
- Airtight, dustproof and watertight 13 ft (to 4 meters) thanks due to interior focusing system.
- Non-fogging due to nitrogen filling.
- New rotating Strap connector adds versatility.
- New quick catch strap has a twist-locking adjustment wheel for glassing on the go.
- Redesigned objective lens covers utilize a click-mechanism for a more secured attachment.
- Unique design with EL wrap-around grip and narrow housing for high functionality.
- Fast and easy operation even with one hand.
- Low, perfectly balanced weight.
- Ergonomic thumb rests for tireless observation.
- Pleasant, easy to handle rubber armoring even when cold.
- Large, grooved focusing wheel for easy of operation even wearing gloves.
EL 42mm BINOCULARS
- Supplied with functional bag, Lift carrying strap, objective lens cover and a hinged eyepiece cover adjustable to any width of eyepiece.
- The following are available as accessories: floating neck strap, carrying tackle (Bino Suspender), EL tripod adapter and cleaning set.
Included In The Box
Objective Lens Covers
Swarovski guarantees for the entire range of branded products purchased from authorized Swarovski retailers, a global and full life-time warranty
covering manufacturing and material defects under normal use beginning with the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or maltreatment. All warranted defects will either be repaired pending feasibility and availability of replacement parts or replaced with either the same product or with a piece of equal value as determined by Swarovski. Swarovski however is lenient with these services.
Call 1-888-207-9873 for more info on obtaining a Service Order #.