Clearly the Leading Edge
Winner of the 2013 Best Binoculars Review!
- Highest light transmission of any binocular in its class at 95%. for the brightest image possible.
- New proprietary SCHOTT HT (High Transmission) glass lenses with enhanced, proprietary ZEISS T* multi-layer coatings.
- Phase-corrected Abbe-König prism with P* coating for the brightest, sharpest view.
- Special fluoride containing glasses for Extra low Dispersion of color which reduced chromatic aberrations to an absolute minimum.
- Great Close-Focus at 6.2ft.
- Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
- 100% Waterproof
The best optical image quality of their class, minimum weight with amazing ergonomics and handling – these are the unbeatable benefits supplied by Victory HT binoculars and their proprietary T* coatings, HT lenses, Abbe König prisms and LotuTec coatings.
Top marks for image brilliance and ergonomics: The Victory 8x42 HT is a special model with an unparalleled light transmission. As a top-of-the-range universal binocular, the Victory 8x42 HT offers impressive image quality and user benefits. Nature observers and ornithologists who value a high degree of detail recognition will opt for the Victory 8x42 HT.
- Ergonomic Comfort-Focus-System with a large center focusing mechanism removes strain on the finger and improve balance for quick focus.
- New ultra-light Magnesium body, with proprietary Double Link Bridge designed for maximum durability and protection of the focus wheel.
- High impact housing made from high performance Polyamide, fiber glass reinforced for robustness and low weight.
- Smooth twist-out lockable eyecup design with 4 click stops (0-4-8-12 mm), that are removable for cleaning.
- Intuitively placed diopter ring in the front center for easy access, and quick adjustment of individual compensation between the left & right eyes.
In Depth Features
ZEISS Schott HT Glass is an innovative optical design with “HT” or High Transmission lenses by SCHOTT, a sister company of Zeiss. It represents a light transmission capability that was previously unheard of. It was developed to ensure that critical details can still be seen even in the deepest twilight. The new HT binoculars and riflescopes maintain all the benefits of the previous models, such as fluoride lenses for maximum image sharpness and color correction, advanced T* coatings, inverting prisms with low light capability, and the LotuTec® coating for clear visibility whatever the weather. However, the real advantage lies in the fact that these lenses, with their unrivalled brightness, have set new standards with receiving in more than 95% of light transmission in the field.
ZEISS T* Lens Coating pioneered by Zeiss themselves is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images¬¬ which you will experience above
all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight when you focus on your target through the binoculars. The same goes for the dielectric mirror: Over 70
layers prevent light loss in the elaborate Carl Zeiss prism systems. More layers increase the razor-sharp details of the image or guarantee a clear view
even in bad weather. Carl Zeiss makes it clear what’s important in premium optics, and has even invented the technology it uses itself.
ZEISS LotuTec coating is inspired by a principle from nature: the lotus flower effect: the water repelling characteristic of lotus leaf surfaces
to let water drops pearl off and to repel dirt. LotuTec acts as protective coating also making cleaning and care especially easy. This technology
has been used by Carl Zeiss for millions of eyeglass lenses for a long time.
A new level of ergonomic design: the new Comfort-Focus-Concept has a large and comfortable focusing wheel positioned forward in the bridge, making it easy and natural to operate with the index finger. Supported by the exceptionally long gearing, this principle allows precise focusing without the need for subsequent readjustment.