Zeiss Victory HT 10x42 binoculars are the brightest high-end binocular in the world, with almost 95% light transmission. The combination of superb extra low dispersion glass with the highly-efficient Abbe-Koenig prism array, combined with the proprietary Zeiss T* multi-coating ensures the highest contrast and brightest image quality available today. The 10x42 Zeiss HT binocular offers a 330-foot field of view at 1000 yards, a broad 54-76 mm interpupillary distance range and can close focus to just 6.2 feet. Zeiss Victory HT binoculars are completely sealed to be waterproof and internally fog-proof.
Included In The Box
Objective Lens Covers
Zeiss offers a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty
which protects you against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. Additionally Zeiss offers A No-Fault Policy
for CONQUEST HD and VICTORY HT binoculars (for up to 5 years after purchase, and only valid if your product is registered within 60 days of purchase.)
For Service and Repair questions call 800-441-3005
Other New Features
The large Victory HT focus wheel, part of the unique Comfort Focus system, is strategically placed toward the center of the binocular to remove strain on the focus finger and improve balance, creating a relaxed, comfortable grip – even with gloves. The forward placement of the focus knob in the Comfort Focus system also eliminates interference from the brim or bill of a hat.
The Victory HT focus system is designed specifically for precise, effortless use, providing useful focus speed while avoiding the finicky, drift-prone focus of competing models. It has a wide natural field, with the highest possible center resolution. This is a critical feature for those who need the sharpest image possible in order to make accurate assessments of game while glassing at extreme distances.
For durability and confidence in the field, Zeiss also created a high grade magnesium Double-Link Bridge: the first bridge to fully protect the focus wheel, eliminate the weak point found in competing models by connecting the bridge with two solid linked hinges, and facilitate a natural and almost effortless setting of the diopter control for the user’s individual vision. Intentionally separating focus and diopter controls also provides a smoother, more precise focus than any competing super-premium binocular.
Summary of Key Features
- Brightest super-premium binocular in the world, achieving near 95% light transmission for longer observation in the absolute lowest light conditions
- New proprietary SCHOTT High Transmission (HT) glass, a high-efficiency Abbe-Koenig prism and newly enhanced, proprietary ZEISS T* multi-layer coating
- New Magnesium body, with proprietary Double Link Bridge designed for maximum durability
- New Double-Link Bridge for unrivaled protection of the focus knob and absolute durability in the field
- New Comfort Focus system, customized ergonomics that fit your hand in a natural resting state, for the most comfortable and precise focus ever experienced
- Enhanced LotuTec® protective coating sheds water; dirt and fingerprints wipe away with ease