Our pick for the perfect full-featured back country tripod, the Ridgeview tripod is lightweight and compact enough to carry everywhere, yet sturdy enough to support a large 80mm spotting scope. Using a compact ball head, this tripod is rock solid and dependable for watching wildlife from extreme distances at high magnifications.
- Ball Head - Handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight.
- Quick-Release Plate - Allows for fast equipment changes and features a locking mechanism for a secure hold.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs - Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks - Valued for quick adjustments of the leg height.
- Leg Wraps - Valued for a quiet, comfortable carry and protection from cold. Padded upper sections on two legs.
- Multiple Leg Angles - Allow solid positioning on uneven ground. Also allows reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Balancing Hook - Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Rubber Feet - Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
Included In The Box
Vortex Ridgeview Tripod Kit
Vortex offers VIP warranty
which stands for a V
romise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If Vortex cannot repair your product, they will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The VIP warranty does not cover loss, theft or deliberate damage to the product.
You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics scopes, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
• Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
• Fully transferable
• No warranty card to fill out
• No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.