The Fujinon 12x32 Techno Stabi Jr. offers a lighter, smaller package than its big brother the 14x40. It also delivers a shorter close focus, longer eye relief, and a narrower available interpupillary distance, with a 53mm narrowest setting allowing for very close-set eyes.
- Dual piezo-vibration sensors and gyro position sensor, microprocessor linked to direct drive motor, helps you lock on to subjects - even if you and the subject are in motion - for true digital stabilization.
- Phase-coated roof prisms for sharper, more highly defined images with greater contrast.
- 100% waterproof, fog-proof, dry nitrogen charged.
- 100% EBC coatings for the truest colors, brightest images and freedom form
glare, flare and ghosting.
- Automatic “sensor/response” stabilizing system minimizes power consumption, extends component operating life.
- Closed-cell foam floatation neck strap will safely keep the binoculars afloat.
- Tripod adaptable.
Please call our sales department 877.674.2473 for details.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.