SWAROVISION - OPTICAL QUALITY REDEFINED
The 10x32 Swarovision binoculars are the mid-sized version of Swarovski's legendary EL class roof prism binoculars. Weighing a mere 20.5 ounces, these 32-mm EL Swarovision binoculars are both lighter and more durable than previous EL 32s due to the magnesium chassis and narrower ocular tubes. Swarovski EL 10x32 binoculars can close-focus to only 6.2 feet, and offer a large 360-foot field of view at 1000 yards. Made with field flattener lenses that virtually eliminate field curvature across the entire image, the Swarovision coatings also provide light transmission up to 90%.
- New, unique optic design in SWAROVISION technology.
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image edges)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high-contrast images)
- Maximum eye relief (greater viewing comfort, especially for eyeglass-wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings.
- SWAROCLEAN, non-stick effect for easy field cleaning of dirt such as water marks, insect repellents and tree resin.
- Especially large field of view due to wide-angle eyepiece.
- Optimized roof-prism system with P-coating.
- 6-lens objective with excellent light-gathering qualities
- Integrated diopter adjustment in the pull-out focusing wheel.
- Fast and precise close range focusing up to 5 feet/1.5 meters (macro observation)
- Removable eyecups, with additional adjustment stage.
- Torsion-free twin-bridge construction ensures permanent axis parallelism.
- Rugged magnesium housing.
- New focusing mechanism for easy, precise focusing.
- Airtight, dustproof and watertight 13 ft (to 4 meters) thanks due to interior focusing system.
- Non-fogging due to nitrogen filling.
EL 32mm BINOCULARS
- Unique design with EL wrap-around grip and narrow housing for high functionality.
- Fast and easy operation even with one hand.
- Low, perfectly balanced weight.
- Ergonomic thumb rests for tireless observation
- Pleasant, easy to handle rubber armoring even when cold.
- Large, grooved focusing wheel for easy of operation even wearing gloves.
- Supplied with Snap Shot Adapter, functional bag, Lift carrying strap, objective lens cover and a hinged eyepiece cover adjustable to any width of eyepiece.
- The following are available as accessories: floating neck strap, carrying tackle (Bino Suspender), EL tripod adapter and cleaning set.
Included In The Box
Objective Lens Covers
Swarovski guarantees for the entire range of branded products purchased from authorized Swarovski retailers, a global and full life-time warranty
covering manufacturing and material defects under normal use beginning with the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or maltreatment. All warranted defects will either be repaired pending feasibility and availability of replacement parts or replaced with either the same product or with a piece of equal value as determined by Swarovski. Swarovski however is lenient with these services.
Call 1-888-207-9873 for more info on obtaining a Service Order #.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.