The Newcon NVS 14 night vision monocular from Newcon addresses military and law enforcement scenarios with the capability of observation under total darkness conditions. This night vision monocular have a 3rd generation Extreme Performance intensifier tube with a specified resolution of 57-64 lp/mm. The tube ensures that your sight picture will be clear, sharp, and full of detail and contrast. The newest NVS 14-3 is the first mass produced 3rd generation night vision device built without US components and, thus, it is not subject to the US export restrictions.
The NVS 14 can be hand held, mounted on a weapon, head or helmet, including PASGT helmet. Head mount enables user to flip the monocular from left to right eye or turn upright for unobstructed vision. In Auto mode NVS 14 automatically switches off when turned upright. When the unit is head/helmet mounted this feature eliminates a chance of the user being detected by greenish gleam on the face and extends battery life.
A unique feature of the NVS 14 monocular is that when combining two NVS 14 monoculars with a dual mount adapter, a pair of wide angle goggles is formed. Adding an optional add-on afocal lenses to this combination creates the night vision binoculars. The Newcon NVS 14 monoculars are video camera adaptable.
- Integral IR illuminator for total darkness conditions
- Waterproof construction - submersible to 1.0 m for 30 minutes
- Third Generation XT Intensifier Tube - Resolution: 57-64 lp/mm: Third generation intensifiers last longer and deliver brighter images with greater detail and less distortion than previous generations of night vision technology. XT: eXTreme Performance
- Intensifier Tube: 3rd Generation
- Magnification: 1.0x
- Field-of-View: 2,100 ft. @ 1,000 yds
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.0 in.
- Eye Relief: 1.2 in.
- Dioptric Correction: ±5
- Interpupillary Adjustment: Not applicable
- Lens System: 27.5mm f/1.17 Objective
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Battery/Run-Time: 1 "AA": >40 hr w/o IR - >20 hr w/ IR
- 1 CR123A: >80 hr w/o IR - >40 hr w/ IR
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof - 30 minutes @ 1.0 m
- Temperature Ranges Operating: -58 to 131°F / -50 to 55°C
- Dimensions 4.5 x 1.7 x 2.4 in.
- Weight: 10.56 oz.
Included In The Box
Set of 3 - Series 2/3 60 mm Big Foot
NVS 14-3 XT Night Vision Monocular w/Built in I/R
Please call our sales department 877.674.2473 for details.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.