Newcon Night Vision Monoculars
The Newcon NVS 14 night vision monocular from Newcon addresses military and law enforcement scenarios with the capability of observation under total darkness conditions. This night vision monocular have a 2nd generation High Definition intensifier tube with a specified resolution of 51-54 lp/mm. The tube ensures that your sight picture will be clear, sharp, and full of detail and contrast.
The NVS 14 can be hand held, mounted on a weapon, head or helmet, including PASGT helmet. Head mount enables user to flip the monocular from left to right eye or turn upright for unobstructed vision. In Auto mode NVS 14 automatically switches off when turned upright. When the unit is head/helmet mounted this feature eliminates a chance of the user being detected by greenish gleam on the face and extends battery life.
A unique feature of the NVS 14 monocular is that when combining two NVS 14 monoculars with a dual mount adapter, a pair of wide angle goggles is formed. Adding an optional add-on afocal lenses to this combination creates the night vision binoculars. The Newcon NVS 14 monoculars are video camera adaptable.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Integral IR illuminator for total darkness conditions
- Waterproof construction - submersible to 1.0 m for 30 minutes
- Second Generation HD Intensifier Tube - Resolution: 51-54 lp/mm: Second generation intensifiers are less reliant upon ambient light, produce clearer images with less distortion, and last longer than earlier versions of night vision technology. HD: High Definition
- Intensifier Tube: 2nd Generation
- Magnification: 1.0x
- Field-of-View: 2,100 ft. @ 1,000 yds
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.0 in.
- Eye Relief: 1.2 in.
- Dioptric Correction: ±5
- Interpupillary Adjustment: Not applicable
- Lens System: 27.5mm f/1.17 Objective
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- IIT model: NC063631IC
- IIT resolution: 51-54 lp/mm
- Battery/Run-Time: 1 "AA": >40 hr w/o IR - >20 hr w/ IR
- Battery/Run-Time: 1 CR123A: >80 hr w/o IR - >40 hr w/ IR
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof - 30 minutes @ 1.0 m
- Temperature Ranges Operating: -58 to 131°F / -50 to 55°C
- Dimensions 4.5 x 1.7 x 2.4 in.
- Weight: 10.56 oz.