The Newcon LAM 10M IR laser aimer is designed for precise aiming at night time. The LAM 10M forms an IR laser radiation spot on the target visible only through the night vision goggles. It can be attached to a weapon equipped with Picatinny rail MIL-STD-1913.
Laser beam, created by a semiconductor laser diode, is invisible by naked eye, while it is perfectly visible through night vision goggles, rifle sights or hand-held devices. The Newcon LAM 10M meets the Class 1 eye safety requirements. Nevertheless users are not advised to look into the laser beam. The unit is totally waterproof and has a durable metal construction for maximum utility. The Mode select switch changes the LAM 10M to continuous or manually activated mode.
With the LAM 10M, it's possible to select high power mode for maximum distance or lower power to maximize battery life. The hand controlled pressure switch is fixed on the weapon at an easy reach. LAM 10M can be mounted on the weapon barrel using a special mount (fitting diameter 15 mm).
- Two independent laser channels
- Variable size of illumination spot
- Long-range pointer
- Full mil-specs, waterproof and shockproof
- Compact size, lightweight
- Windage/elevation adjustments
- Remote control (membrane type switch)
- Visibility distance: 656 ft./200 m
- Beam divergence: 0.5 mrad
- Wavelength: 830-850 (I/R) or 650 (visible)* nm
- Spot size at a distance 50m: 25
- Eye-safety: Yes
- Battery: CR123 Lithium or AA
- Battery life, hours of continuous work: >30 hrs.
- 'Laser On' warning indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.45 x 1.77 x 1.26 in.
- Weight: 7.05 oz.
Included In The Box
LAM 10 IR
1 CR123 Battery
Please call our sales department 877.674.2473 for details.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.