The MV-300M night vision monocular offers a full feature set in a compact & lightweight form factor. Tipping the scales at 1.0 lb, and measuring a mere 5.0" in length, this pocket-sized powerhouse is an excellent take-along optic for any trip, mission, or event. This monocular features a powerful second generation intensifier, high-quality coated optics, and an integral multi-stage IR illuminator for viewing under no-light conditions. This versatile monocular can be operated hand-held, head or helmet mounted, fitted to a firearm, or mounted on a tripod for long-term viewing.
Warning: Requires State Department License for export
Please call our sales department 877.674.2473 for details.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Key Product Features:
- Includes a built-in high-power multi stage infrared illuminator
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted or helmet-mounted as single eye goggle or weapons-mounted as a night scope
- Uses one (1) 3V lithium battery
- Rugged compact case
- Comprehensive two-year warranty
Included Standard Accessories:
- Foam Fitted Hard Case & Soft carrying case- Provides protective storage.
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Day Light Filter – Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Battery - One (1) 3-Volt Lithium Battery (CR123) - Provides up to 40 hours of operational time.
- Operators Manual - Instructional users guide
- Warranty - Two year warranty