Utilizing a high performance ITT Generation 3, 64-72 lp/mm (typical) image tube, the MV-300-A is one of the most powerful and versatile night vision systems available today. A long list of standard features are packaged into a compact and rugged housing including; a high-power multi-stage infrared illuminator, Mil-Spec optics, and an internal low battery/infrared indicator. With an extensive variety of optional accessories including headgear, camera/camcorder adapter and magnification objectives, the MV-300 can be easily configured for any mission specific requirement.
Warning: Requires State Department License for export
Key Product Features:
- Includes a built-in high-power multi stage infrared illuminator
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted or helmet-mounted as single eye goggle or weapons-mounted as a night scope
- Uses one (1) 3V lithium battery
- Rugged compact case
- Comprehensive two-year warranty
Included Standard Accessories:
- Foam Fitted Hard Case & Soft carrying case- Weather-proof protective case..
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Day Light Filter – Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Battery - One (1) 3-Volt Lithium Battery (CR123) - Provides up to 40 hours of operational time.
- Operators Manual - Instructional users guide
- Warranty - Two year warranty
- Data Sheet - System Test Data Sheet
Please call our sales department 877.674.2473 for details.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.