Using a high performance ITT Generation 3, 64 lp/mm (Min) PINNACLE® thin-filmed and auto-gated image tube, the U.S. Military battle-proven MV-14P PINNACLE® mini-monocular provides exceptional quality image resolution under varying light conditions. The innovative mil-spec housing is extremely lightweight, weighing only 9.2 oz and can be submerged to depths up to 66 feet. The MV-14P operates using either one AA or one 3V lithium battery and includes a built in IR Illuminator for increased image clarity in low light situations. Standard accessories including a head mount assembly and a weapons mount make the versatile MV-14P required gear for all public safety and military applications.
Warning: Requires State Department License for export
Key Product Features:
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube - Thin-Filmed/Auto-Gated
- High resolution 64 lp/mm (Min), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted or helmet-mounted as single eye goggle, or weapons-mounted as night scope
- Uses one AA or one 3V lithium battery
- Automatic high-light cutoff
- Submersible up to 66 feet
- Comprehensive two-year warranty
Standard Accessories Included:
- Helmet Mount Assembly - Allows for hands-free operation. Accommodates the user’s head size and eye positioning.
- Weapons Mount – Mounts the MV-14P to most all weapons.
- Small, Medium and Large Brow Pads - changeable pads.
- Helmet/Head Mount Adapter - Attaches MV-14P to head strap or helmet mount. Allows the user to position the monocular in front of either eye.
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage.
- Shoulder Strap - Attaches to the MV-14P carrying case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Sacrificial Window – Shields the optics from sand, air particles, or anything that may scratch the lens.
- Demist Shield – Snaps onto the eyepiece to prevent condensation from forming on the optics.
- Day Light Filter – Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Operator’s Manual – Instructional users guide.
- Batteries - One (1) 3V Lithium (CR-123).
- Battery Adapter – Converts to one (1) AA type.
Please call our sales department 877.674.2473 for details.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.