The Model M953 Gen 3 binocular is based on the military DoD nomenclature AN/PVS-15 used by U.S. special forces. This rugged lightweight, self-contained twin tube goggle systems offers better depth perception than single tube systems, and provides the same performance characteristics as found in aviator systems. The M953 can be operated as a hand-held binocular, or helmet mounted. The M953 was designed specifically where critical mission performance and depth perception factors are required elements.
Warning: Requires State Department License for export
Key Product Features:
- One Year Warranty
- Single AA battery operation
- Automatic Brightness Control (ABC)
- Built-in IR illuminator
- High-light cutoff
- Hands-free or one-hand operation
- Submersible to 66 feet (20 meters)
- IR light and low battery indicators
- Binocular Assembly - Binocular system.
- Batteries – Two AA batteries.
- Eye Cup Assembly – Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Soft Carrying Case – Provides easy mobility of the device.
- Lens Paper – Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Sacrificial Window – Shields the optics from sand, air particles or anything that may scratch the lens.
- Demist Shield – Snaps onto the eyepiece to prevent condensation from forming on the optics.
- Operator's Manual - Product operations manual.
- PASGT Helmet Mount - Strap-On Helmet Mount for PASGT Helmets.
Please call our sales department 877.674.2473 for details.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.