ITT Night Vision, the world's leading producer of Generation (Gen) 3 night vision devices, introduces the new Night Enforcer® NEPVS-14 PINNACLE® Monocular Night Vision Device (MNVD). The multi-functional NEPVS-14 light-weight, single-battery, battle-proven design features the latest auto-gated, thin-filmed PINNACLE® image intensifier tube technology as well as variable gain control allowing the user to increase or decrease image tube brightness for greater image contrast in varying light conditions. Designed for the most demanding military and law enforcement applications, the NEPVS-14 can be handheld, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, weapons-mounted, and adapted to a camera or camcorder.
Warning: Requires State Department License for export
Key Product Features:
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube - Thin-Filmed/Auto-Gated
- High resolution 64 lp/mm (Typ), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared
- Variable Gain Control for enhanced performance in altering light conditions
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, and weapons mounted
- System Warranty: Three (3) years
- Intensifier Tube Warranty: Five (5) years
- Camera and video adaptable
- Head Mount Assembly - Allows for hands-free operation. Accommodates the user’s head size and eye positioning.
- Brow Pad - Changeable pad for secure head mount fit .(S,M,L)
- Helmet/Head Mount Adapter - Allows the user to position the monocular in front of either eye.
- Eye Cup - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- System Soft Carrying Case w/Shoulder Strap - Provides convenient storage of NEPVS-14 and accessories.
- Unit Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage of NEPVS-14.
- Shoulder Strap - Attaches to the NEPVS-14 carrying case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Day Light Filter - Filters excessive light. Protects objective lens from the elements.
- Diopter Lens Cap - Protects diopter lens from the elements.
- Operator’s Manual - Instructional users guide.
- Batteries - Two (2) AA. (includes one (1) spare).
Customer must contact ITT Industries and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA).
Customer must notify ITT Industries by Phone (540) 563-0371, Fax (540) 362-5701 or by e-mail email@example.com with the following information relating to items being returned.
-Name of originating Transporter/Freight Carrier
-Airway Waybill/Bill of Lading number
-Date of shipment
-Invoice number and value of shipment
-Quantity of items in shipment
-Number of containers in shipment
-Return Authorization (RA) number
-Serial number of systems/tubes, if applicable.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.