Morovision Night Vision proudly offers the NEPVS-14 Delta Kit (PASGT). Equipped with a factory new, high-performance, ITT Generation 3 PINNACLE® image intensifier tube, the NEPVS-14 night vision monocular device is designed for the most demanding of night time applications. Lightweight and versatile, the NEPVS-14 monocular, featuring PINNACLE® technology, can be hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted and weapons-mounted. It is also camera and camcorder adaptable. This kit also includes the standard accessories for the NEPVS-14 Gen 3 Pinnacle Monocular.
Warning: Requires State Department License for export
Key Product Features:
- ITT PINNACLE® Image Intensifier Tube - Thin-Filmed/Auto-Gated
- High resolution 64 lp/mm (Typ), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared
- Variable Gain Control for enhanced performance in altering light conditions
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, and weapons mounted
- System Warranty: Three (3) years
- Intensifier Tube Warranty: Five (5) years
- Camera and video adaptable
Delta Kit Accessories:
- 3x Military Magnifier Lens - High-performance Galilean afocal telescope that easily mounts to the objective lens of many night vision devices.
- Shuttered Eyeguard - Prevents the emission of stray light.
- Weapons Mount - Attaches NEPVS-14 to Weaver or Picatinny rails.
- Helmet Mount Assy PASGT - Allows direct attachment of the goggle or monocular to the PASGT helmet.
- Magnetic Compass - Displays a compass reading directly in the top of the night vision scene.
- SKB Mil-Standard Injection Mold Case - Military Standard Injection Molded Cases from SKB are rated for Military standard testing MIL-C-4150J.
- Demist Shield - Prevents condensation from forming on the optics during rapid temperature changes, heavy and/or long use.
- Sacrificial Window - Protects front objective lens from dust, dirt and debris in the air, such as in high winds or storm conditions.
Customer must contact ITT Industries and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA).
Customer must notify ITT Industries by Phone (540) 563-0371, Fax (540) 362-5701 or by e-mail email@example.com with the following information relating to items being returned.
-Name of originating Transporter/Freight Carrier
-Airway Waybill/Bill of Lading number
-Date of shipment
-Invoice number and value of shipment
-Quantity of items in shipment
-Number of containers in shipment
-Return Authorization (RA) number
-Serial number of systems/tubes, if applicable.