The Luepold Mark 4 12-40x60 Mil Dot Tactical Spotting Scope is most ideally suited for use as part of a sniper team and are often used with standard Leupold 10x Sniper Scope. The Mark 4 12-40x60 Tactical spotting scope features a Leupold Mil Dot round dot reticle for both range estimation and tactical cooperation with the shooter. The Mark 4 tactical spotting scope weighs 37 oz. and is 12.4 inches. Although sized for portability, the spotting scope is built to withstand the most difficult field conditions. It is nitrogen filled and sealed with Leupold's own proven sealing technology for total waterproof integrity.
- Mil Dot Reticle
- The official spotting scope of the U.S. Army’s XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS).
- Multicoat 4® lens system - ensures maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Folded light path technology helps achieve a compact, lightweight design.
- Constant 30mm eye relief - the longest you’ll find, for comfortable extended viewing.
- Soft-side, form-fitting case - protects your optics, and can stay on the scope during use.
- Armor coated, rugged, waterproof, shockproof, fogproof, and covered by the Leupold® Full Lifetime Guarantee.
Visit Leupolds FAQ for information regarding warranties by clicking here
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.