Eagle Optics Ranger ED 8x32 Binocular
Free Shipping!! (within lower 48)
Ranger ED 8x32 Binocular
The Eagle Optics Ranger ED 8x32 binocular is brand new, incorporating extra-low dispersion (ED) glass with phase-corrected prism coatings for bright contrast and resolution, fully multi-coated lenses with anti-reflective surfaces for increased light transmission. What's really great about the new Ranger is its 4 foot close-focus, perfect for nature enthusiasts while also maintaining a large 393ft field of view. A locking diopter ring eliminates diopter drift. The Eagle Optics Ranger is constructed with a light-weight waterproof, and fogproofed polycarbonate body. The twist-up eyecups, generous 16mm eye relief and tripod adaptable body make for ultra comfortable and accurate observation. The Ranger ED will take your outdoor pursuits to new levels!
Included In The Box
Objective Lens Covers
Eagle Optics offers repair on all of their products, simply fill out their Repair Form and send to:
2120 West Greenview Drive
Middleton, WI 53562 USA
Or call (877)999-0094
for more information.
Rating: Not Rated
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Eyes like an Eagle
Winner of the 2011 Best Birding Binoculars Award!
- Bright, Sharp ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses combined with premium coatings offer reduced chromatic aberration to create clearer, color-accurate images.
- Phase-corrected prism coatings for bright contrast and resolution, fully multi-coated lenses with anti-reflective surfaces for increased light transmission.
- Amazing Close-Focus at 4ft.
- Great field of view with 393ft. @ 1000yds.
- Large, textured focus wheel for a great grip and a smooth resistance for accurate focusing.
- Good 16mm eye relief for eyeglass wearers to eliminate image vignetting.
- Larger twist-up eyecup design which sit more comfortably around the eyes for sustained observation.
- New ultra-light Magnesium body, with proprietary Double Link Bridge designed for maximum durability and protection of the focus wheel.
- High impact housing reinforced for robustness and low weight.
- Intuitively placed diopter ring with a fine texture for quick adjustment of individual compensation between the left & right eyes.
- Nitrogen filled to prevent fogging
- 100% Waterproof
In Depth Features:
ED glass: The Ranger ED series bring about a remarkably sharp resolution and contrast-rich image thanks to their Extra-low Dispersion Glass or ED Glass for short. It is used in the finest optics and used by professionals who require the details in an image to be clear and bright. The ED Glass reduces ‘color-fringing’ thanks to its ability to keep differing wavelengths of light together which also increases the resolution of the image so that all details are bright, and color-accurate as in the image above.
Multi-Layer Lens Coatings: This basically means that the lenses have received multiple layers of anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces which increase light transmission to produce a brighter image and therefore better low light performance. Anti-reflective coatings can make a really big difference on the brightness of the image produced. It is not unusual to look through binoculars with smaller objective lenses, but with higher quality anti-reflection coatings and seen them outperform binoculars with much larger objective lenses, but with fewer or no coatings. The diagram above shows how these coatings improve the transmission of light.